“Always great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Sandwiches
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Always great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been going to The Deli for years, more than I can even think of. The meats are always tasty and the bread, which is what truly makes a sandwich, if always fresh. I think they maintain a high quality standard and always live up to it. Going there now is a nice treat when I am looking for something better than the drive-through or I don't feel like cooking at home. A nice, well made sandwich with exactly what you want on it cannot be understated. These are also great to grab before heading out to the mountains or somewhere for a nice picnic, just one less thing to worry about. I prefer things like the corned beef and pastrami, but it is all good. Give it a try.

Visited June 2012

87% Recommend
Streetsboro, Ohio
“Great Hoagies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have not had a hoagie for over a year and being back East, that is what a former eastener wants. This was just about as good as a Philadelphia hoagie. The only difference that I could tell was that they put the oil on top of the sandwich whereas I am used to them putting the oil and spices on the bun. Othere than that, it was great.

• Visited October 2012
Bethesda, Maryland
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was first introduced to The Deli while working in Herndon, VA and would routinely visit for lunch 2 sometimes 3 days a week. The staff was great and hoagies even better. The Fairfax location is just as good and I will not hesitate to drive 30 minutes for a sandwich when I have the time. Just can't find anything as good near me now.

• Visited September 2012
Fairfax VA
“Great Subs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to this deli since 2000- FANTASTIC!!! Ive never had a bad sub! I treat all of my friends to a sub if they have never been, it's just that good!

Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Subs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Been going there for years. Reasonably priced and always fresh. Small sit-in area or takeout.

Visited July 2012