“AWESOME FUN!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Treetop Trekking is an aerial obstacle and zipline park. We have 3 locations in Ontario - Barrie, Ganaraska and Huntsville. Please give us a call or visit our website for more details.
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“AWESOME FUN!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Mu Family went last night to Tree Top Trekking @ Horseshoe Valley and we had such an AWESOME time.
My mom and my Aunt (who are in their mid 50's) were thrilled that they were able to do some of the harder courses and I know they will be telling everyone they did it!!
I have been to Treetop a few times, and it keeps getting better and better. The staff is so amazing and the courses keep getting better.

Can't wait to do some more trekking!!!! Will be back in the fall for sure.

Visited July 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Exciting and Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My son and I went there just to check it out but we ended up doing the adventure ... enjoyed it and its fun ... people so nice and they guide on what to do :)

Brampton, Canada
“A great experience - be prepared to get a workout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I took my nieces and god daughter up to play in the trees. We all did the kids course and had a blast. I had done the adult course about 6(ish) years ago and was pleased to see how the place has expanded. Our entire visit was wonderful. The staff were very pleasant, helpful and accommodating. We needed to take a break from the trees so my niece, who is type 1 diabetic, and we were told that we would not be penalized for the time out (you buy a certain time in the trees). The lead guides, managers, and everyone were encouraging, helpful, mindful of our safety and made sure we had fun.

A BIG shout out to Kayliegh (Caylee??) who was supervising the kid's course the day we were there. I can't say enough good things about this young lady. She was encouraging the kids and understanding of the various comfort levels we all had -she even got me (biggest chicken) through the 'monkey wire' parts of the course.

Thanks for a day filled with great memories.

Visited June 2012
“Fun end of year school trip for grade 5 and 6-face your fear of heights!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is our 2nd year coming to Treetop Top Trekking with our school and everyone has a great time. It's well organized, clean, in a beautiful setting not far from Toronto and the staff is very nice.

Weatherford, Texas
“Treetop trekking Barrie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

One of the best quick outdoor experiences my daughter and I have ever tried. The amazing staff go out of their way to make sure your adventure is fun, entertaining and safe. Louise was outstanding in her guided tour and we truly loved every minute!!!!! We will definately pace that on our list everytime we return to the area. Well done to all the fantastic staff!!!