“Nice size rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Dumfries
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Nice size rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I stayed here on 07 December, 2013 for the night and was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. I had a room with 2 queen beds and there was more than enough room to stretch my legs sitting at the chairs in the room. The room was clean and well prepared for my arrival.

The staff was friendly and seemed actually appreciative I chose Comfort Inn to rest for the night. Very easy access to and from I-95.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review about your stay here at the Comfort Inn. We definitely appreciate your business and hope that you will stay with us again very soon! Happy New Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
unknown
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I were traveling and needed to use the restroom. The night auditor said in a snotty voice "we don't have a public restroom but help yourselves." What is the point of saying that? I am an AGM and I would never talk to potential guest like that. Also the bathrooms were dirty and have no paper towels or toilet paper. You should work on that. Maybe we wanted to look before staying. I would not consider that hotel after that.

• Stayed December 2013
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
I am very sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than pleasurable. However, for the safety of our guests and staff, the bathrooms are not open to the public and are only available to our guests. In fact, our night auditors lock the entrance and the only way into the hotel is by using a room key or showing ID. Had you been interested in staying with us, we would have been more than happy to show you one of our spacious rooms, our indoor pool, fitness center, breakfast area or any thing else you would like to see before booking a room. Once again, I offer my apologies that you feel you were treated unkind.
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I always have a great experience at this hotel. Im working on 95 and our company got us room at this location. The staff is really friendly and helpful. They always put me in my favorite room. Im grateful for Ashley she has my reservation and keys made right before i walk through the doors. The rooms are always very clean. I been there for a year now and they did some remodeling and looks amazing.

Room Tip: quite rooms are usually on the first floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you kindly for leaving such a positive review! We know this is your "Home Away From Home" during the week and we strive to keep you satisfied and comfortable. I am delighted to hear that we are doing just that. Thanks again and see you soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Driving down I-95 Sunday (10-13-13), a friend located this motel on the web and directed me to
Exterior clean & well maintained. Lobby bright, orderly & the clerk was great!
Room faultless! Bed was perfect-
The full breakfast (til 1000)--eggs, bacon, muffins, waffles, fruit, ceral, yogurt, (other stuff too).
I would stay again for sure!

• Stayed October 2013
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Our recent remodel certainly has brightened up our lobby and I am so pleased that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I booked a suite and the room was beautiful, and clean. I was really surprised how large it was. Location was easy access to 95 which was helpful for me. I was very happy with my stay and the front desk and breakfast staff were awesome! Thank you for the directions Ashley, they were a big help!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you very much for the wonderful compliments! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay.
West Islip, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Walked into this hotel and thought I had walked into a completely different hotel! We are returning guests each year traveling on 95. This is the perfect half way stop. They have completely redone the entrance and breakfast area. New tiles, wallpaper, lights. It is amazing. Not to mention the new huge Flat screen in breakfast area is an added bonus. We had to extend our stay due to dreaded car trouble, but that just gave the grandkids time to splash around in the indoor pool. Room was very clean and spacious. Staff was exceptional as usual. I would like to commend Ashley, Mayra and Marisa (breakfast hostess and forgive me if her name is spelled wrong). All of the staff were courteous and friendly but these 3 ladies seemed to go out of their way to make each guest feel like home. Looking forward to our next visit. - Leonard

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so happy that you love our new look. We pride ourselves on our customer service and cleanliness. We enjoyed having you stay with us and can't wait to have you back!
Dallas, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I can't wait to go back. The room was perfect had everything my sister and I needed and was clean. The staff offered us suggestion on the things that were near and we would enjoy. We felt like we were at home talking with friends. Love the staff and hotel.
Rita & Elaine from PA

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of the Comfort Inn Near Quantico Main Gate, we would like to thank you for your recent visit. It was truly our pleasure to serve you. I am so happy you had such a positive experience while staying with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Dumfries.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dumfries
Hampton Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Days Inn Dumfries
#5 of 7 in Dumfries
3.0 of 5 stars 140 reviews
Courtyard Stafford Quantico

Been to Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico? Share your experiences!