Only stayed one night here, so no in-depth review. A typical Holiday Inn, not too expensive, with friendly service and a comfortable bed. The breakfast menu will be familiar to anyone who uses this chain; service was a little slow as there seemed to be only one person on duty.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Hotel Dumfries
- Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dumfries
- Dumfries Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off of I-95, only minutes from the Quantico Marine Corps Base, and just 20 miles south of Washington, DC. Full-service hotel, new-built (2007), 100% non-smoking. Free Wireless and Wired High-speed Internet. On-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, meeting space for up 120 ppl. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.