I stay at this hotel whenever I have business in Northern Virginia or Quantico. The front desk staff and bar and restaurant staff are amazing, friendly, and hard working. They continuously ensure your needs are taken care of and recognize familiar faces that frequent this location a lot. Those details in customer service make staying here worth it! Rooms are always clean and turned over quickly and if you need an extra coffee or forgotten item-they always go out of their way to try and provide it.
The base in close by and easy to get to in about 10 minutes time! If travelling to northern Virginia, you can easily jump on the train from the base to Alexandria and then Metro the rest of the way without fighting traffic.
The menu is pretty full service for breakfast and dinner and the staff works hard to provide nightly specials and drinks to suit your needs. Food is very good!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Hotel Dumfries
- Holiday Inn Dumfries
- Dumfries Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off of I-95, only minutes from the Quantico Marine Corps Base, and just 20 miles south of Washington, DC. Full-service hotel, new-built (2007), 100% non-smoking. Free Wireless and Wired High-speed Internet. On-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, meeting space for up 120 ppl. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.