I'm a Platinum member and stayed here because of some business at the local Quantico Marine Base. It's nothing special and was somewhat disappointed to only get a small 4oz bottle of water and a handful of left over Halloween candy (in July) as my appreciation for being a Platinum member. Really? You really went all out on this one... Most now offer at least two (12oz) bottles of water. The staff was friendly, the rooms were very nice and I ate at their restaurant/bar which was good. The breakfast bar the next morning had the basics but I don't expect much from hotel buffet bars. I did have some billing problems at checkout and although the staff was as helpful as possible but the manager never returned my calls even after several days of inquiry.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Hotel Dumfries
- Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dumfries
- Dumfries Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off of I-95, only minutes from the Quantico Marine Corps Base, and just 20 miles south of Washington, DC. Full-service hotel, new-built (2007), 100% non-smoking. Free Wireless and Wired High-speed Internet. On-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, meeting space for up 120 ppl. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.