I am a platinium member of the Priority Club and picked this Hotel because it was near to Dulles Airport and on my route up from Virginia Beach to Portomac Outlet. We decided to use our status to get a late checkout (2pm) so we could get some last minute sun before flying back to Scotland, well that was what we hoped for! Debee checked us in at night and was fantastic, next morning we asked for a late checkout unitil 2pm and tld them I was a platinium member and was told by a tone faced receptionist no way all the rooms are booked and house keeping works till 3pm so you have until 12 to vacate the room. I managed to persuade them to let us stay till 1pm. So we had to make up 3 hours before we travelled to the airport.
Rooms were nice and clean and we got a good welcome for being a priority member then it all went down hill in the morning.
Pool was great and breakfast was free and enough - shame we were made to leave early.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Hotel Dumfries
- Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dumfries
- Dumfries Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off of I-95, only minutes from the Quantico Marine Corps Base, and just 20 miles south of Washington, DC. Full-service hotel, new-built (2007), 100% non-smoking. Free Wireless and Wired High-speed Internet. On-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, meeting space for up 120 ppl. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.