“Nothing to say: Everyone knows that IHOP is the greatest place ever!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of IHOP

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 46 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: American
Brooklyn, New York
“Nothing to say: Everyone knows that IHOP is the greatest place ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I liked the service and great selections on the menu. Good location and parking. There was nothing that I disliked at IHOP.

Visited July 2013

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Poor service, not so great meal”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Me and my husband decided to go to IHOP the day after the 4th to get (usually) good breakfast. Our waitress greeted us and took our drink orders. We ordered an appetizer with a substitution, and it was brought out incorrectly. We decided it would be more trouble to send it back so we just continued on with our meal. Our entrees came out, and the food was warm, but not piping hot. Some of my bacon wasn't fully cooked - chewy would have been better than limp. During our entire meal, we weren't asked how our food was or was everything going okay so far. My husband had to wait ten minutes just to get a refill on his water (thank goodness I had coffee and could refill it myself). At times, I feel like our booth was avoided by our waitress. I probably will not visit again.

• Visited July 2013