We were there in January 2013.
I was a little worried when I booked this place since it has a couple of bad reviews but I decided to try it anyway. After all we were just looking for a place crash for the night on our back from Florida.
- The room was clean, and there was a mini-fridge and a microwave in it.
- The Wi-Fi worked fine.
- The beds were small but comfortable.
- The guy at the front desk does not seem to care and you feel like you are bothering him every time you talk to him.
- If you want to go grab a bite there is a Subway restaurant in the Plaza in front of the hotel, but that's about it for the area. The others fast-food are far from the hotel.
- The "continental breakfast" seemed very limited and there is no way to get there from your room without going outside. So we did not bother with it.
I don't think I will go back since you could definitely get a better deal if you stay in Ashland (about 45 minutes south of this place) instead of Dumfries. See my other reviews for details.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Dumfries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dumfries Days Inn