“Super 8 Quantico VA” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Dumfries

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Dumfries
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I checked into this hotel and was told that my reservations were cancelled. At which point they proceeded to charge me again for the remainder of my stay. When I pointed out the fact that I had already paid through “Bookings.com” I was told that that was cancelled and I would not be charged. When I returned home I contacted “Bookings. Com” and explained the story I was told that the refund would come the hotel and that they would call. I received a call back informing me that I would only receive a rebate for one day. So I ended up paying double the price for the room. I have learned my lesson. Never again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Bob P, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Dumfries, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Sir, we at Super 8 do apologize for any and all of the inconviences you've endured. We are truly sorry for that. This Dumfries Super 8 however, is not associated with booking.com as of yet, so i struggle to find any info whatsoever. We do not book, therefore we cannot cancel, any reservations thru booking.com. We hope that your next stay is a pleasant one.
Elgin, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Average as far as super 8 goes. Location was good. Just off I95. With some fast food close. I did have trouble trying to leave parking lot at 7am. Had to turn right and make a u turn to head back to highway. There was a strong cigarette smell throughout the entire hotel, I don't smoke so this as annoying to me. May stay again, if back area. Sure beats the high rates of dc metro

• Stayed September 2013
Bob P, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Dumfries, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are currently working on the smoke issue in our hallways. We hope to see you the next time you come thru the area. Thanks for staying with Super 8!
Warsaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I play in a band who was playing at Tim's river shore. After a rainy gig I wanted a place to shower and crash with my wife. We walked in and were greeted warmly and was set up extremely quick and affordable. Room was very clean and cumfortable!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bob P, Manager at Super 8 Dumfries, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thanks for posting your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us & hope to see you again.
Woodford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The manager was so pleasant and polite. The room was clean and comfortable. I woud stay here again. Thanks.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thanks for your kind words and glad to hear you enjoyed your visit ! Hope to see you !

Been to Super 8 Dumfries? Share your experiences!