Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Residence Inn near Dulles Airport. This is one of my top 3 all time favorite hotels. The only thing to compare the rooms to is a mini apartment. The hotel was very easy to find with my GPS. It's set right next to a mini shopping mall, a Burger King, and a Wegman's grocery store. It was a very safe and well lit parking lot. The hotel still looks brand new like it opened a few days ago. The front desk clerk upon checking in wasn't the friendliest, most front desk personnel will at least tell you where the elevators are at but pretty much all I got was breakfast is from 7am to 10am....she didn't even tell me my room # but it was written on the paper with the room keys. This would end up being my only semi-negative experience during my entire stay.
Upon walking into the room I was blown away. It had a fully equipped kitchen with everything you would need to cook a small meal. It also had a small living room with a couch, a dining table, a flat screen HD TV and we had booked ours with a fireplace. Then in a separate area with a door dividing the two was the bedroom and bathroom. There was another TV in the bedroom. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in. It wasn't hard like other beds you usually get, it was soft as a pillow. The bathroom was directly beside it, the mirror and counter were outside the actual bathroom with just the shower/tub and toilet inside the actual door. The shower had nice water pressure and plenty of hot water. Breakfast was free but we never took advantage of it. Also I thought I had read a review on here but that you had to pay for internet.....that is not true, they had free wireless internet and also at the desk area they had a place for free wired internet. Had great signal strength and a fast connection, never had any issues with the internet.
To summarize I've stayed at a lot of hotels in the Northern VA area and this is one of the best for a great price. If you are just in town for a one night stay and need something simple, this may or may not be the place for you. If you are going to stay for a week or so, then look no other place...this is where you want to be.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Dulles Airport At 28 Centre Hotel
- Residence Inn Dulles Airport At 28 Centre Hotel Dulles
- Residence Inn Dulles
- Residence Inn Dulles Airport
- Dulles Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre is located just minutes from Dulles International Airport, Dulles 28 Centre and along Route 28. Our hotel provides access to the area's top attractions. Amenities at our Dulles extended stay hotel include a fitness center, indoor pool and complimentary breakfast buffets daily. We also provide complimentary airport shuttle upon request. Guest suites in our Dulles, VA hotel include fully-equipped kitchens with granite countertops, luxurious bedding and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Dulles Airport at 28 Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.