“Business Trip to Dulles” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Internet + Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dulles
Dublin, Ireland
“Business Trip to Dulles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hotel staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Room was very spacious and spotless, bed was comfortable and the amenities were amazing. Location was great for my trip plenty of choice of places to eat nearby, hotel shuttle was superb. Breakfast was nice, would of liking a few more options. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone, infact I have to colleagues. Look forward to staying there again on my next business trip.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Excellent hotel. A liard to find off the highway, but it is in a terrific location near Dulles Airport and the Rt. 29 Shops. Near Wegman's, too! Excellent customer service. Great breakfast set-up although it can get crowded at times.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Close to a lot of things and places!! Room was clean but little small!! Did not like lobby and business center had 1 computer and not working well!! Price was very good!! Do not think I will return and love Marriott but this wasn't one of our better experiences!

Room Tip: 3rd floor but rooms are small even suites
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Virginie R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dulles Airport at 28 Centre, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Coach3313,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your recent stay. I am however dissapointed that it wasn’t everything you had hoped it would be.
We have recently completed a full renovation of our Lobby and Public Space Areas and I am happy to report we have upgraded our business center with two computers.
We hope you'll give us another try the next time you're in town and thank you again for taking the time to submit a review.

Virginie
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to spend 1 night after something went wrong with my travel plan. I am a platinum member of Marriott rewards program. Stayed almost at every brand from the Ritz to the Fairfield Inn. I stayed at few Residence Inn across DC. This one by far is the most elegant, the cleanest & the most excellent customer service I've experienced at a hotel. The over the top, front desk staff, made my troubles seem like fun. They went above & beyond to satisfy my need for a ride, getting a pack of cigarrett & when I needed help with the heating system, Mr. Harris, fixed that in less than 2 minutes. Ms. Nina, is a must have employee, Mr. Mike, checked me in nicely & efficiently, Ms. Solange, & again Mr. Harris, made my whole stay. Very good location & A+ everything. Thank you all. I will be back & of course, I will recommend.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2015

We missed at connection at Washington Dulles and had to spend the night. This property sent a van to pick us up at the airport. So nice after a long international flight and a hassle with missed connections! The property is next to a shopping center with a variety of eating options within a short walking distance. The room was updated, beautiful, and clean. The bed was absolutely perfect. We couldn't stay for breakfast because of our early flight in the morning. Everyone was very polite and friendly. I have stayed at several properties in the Washington Dulles area. This property is my new favorite.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Trappe, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

Had a family gathering locally and needed some space to spread out once the day was over and the Residence Inn delivered once again. They are pretty consistent but I would say, having visited many of them, this one classes it up a bit. We had a two bedroom suite for $159! It was a perfect room, comfortable beds, sheets and pillows. Immaculate, stocked with all of the necessities for the bathroom and the kitchen; big fridge, kitchen table with four chairs, couch and big chair to watch TV - everything was perfect. The only slight exception I would offer is the AC unit outside one of the bedrooms was extremely loud. It was a hearing impaired room so maybe thats why it is located there. We used the pool and at breakfast, both were top notch. Thanks, we will be back.

Room Tip: Weekend values are exceptional
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Indore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2015

Very Good hotel. Residence Inn have very good staff. Infrastructure is up to the mark. They provide free break fast. In break fast they provide good varieties your will find 20-25 items in break fast. Free shuttle is available from 9am to 11pm. IF you will ask them for late night service also they will provide it just inform them in advance. Room service is excellent. They also offers social hours.

Room Tip: All rooms have very windows and view is fantastic. Complex is very beautiful
Green Features: Recycling of waste food, papers and napkins and towels
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Been to Residence Inn Dulles Airport at 28 Centre? Share your experiences!