- Family of 4 kids and 3 adults (kids 9,8,5.5, 3.5)
- stayed in a 2 bedroom suite Sunday thru Thursday
- Stayed on First Floor in a 2 bedroom Suite
- I travel to VA 3 out of 4 weeks a month, and never stayed here
Review - Rooms
- They are new, so decor is awesome and updated; flat screen in "family room" and the 2 older boys stayed on the pull out coach and loved it
- Rooms are a little smaller than other Residence Inns, but plenty of room for all 7 of us.
- Kids LOVED the mini golf/putting green out front (just go to front desk and ask for clubs and balls)
- Kids LOVED the pool; The lifeguards are nice and stay out of the way, but helpful and there was plenty of room for us and others to "play." Even the little one was swimming in the pool
- Housekeeping and front desk are so nice.. they all treated us well
- Can't beat a fully stocked and fresh breakfast every morning; Family really loved this
- really small gym, typical Springhill/Residence Inn size..
- could use another treadmill
- great necessities close by (target, grocery store and quick dinner places); even made a visit to the PetCo for a little pet visiting
- It is a little further out that most places, but right off of Rt 28.. close to Dulled Shopping Mall, Herndon/Chantilly Areas and down the toll road from Reston and Tyson's Corner.
- Daddy and Kids loved visiting the Lamborghini and Mazaratti Dealership right around the corner.. cool cars
I uploaded pics from our stay at 2 bedroom;
Would highly recommend for families and longer term stays.