“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Dulles
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is one of the best Marriotts that I have ever stayed in. I'm a platinum member who has stayed in a lot of different Residence Inns and this one is top notch. The staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. The lobby was awesome and it even had a game room for the kids to play pool and Wii games. The breakfast and the managers reception were excellent. One of the best I've ever seen at a residence inn. There was a lot of variety of food and I was very happy. The staff was very accommodating and took care of my family's every need. When in the Dulles or DC area I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2013

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pearl City, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed during a long layover. Very large rooms with full kitchen. Close walking distance to a large Wegman's market which has everything for you to eat and drink to take back to your room either prepared or unprepared. Enjoyed that much better than going to a chain restaurant. Hotel has great employees and convenient shuttles from the airport and back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Lennon, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We traveled to visit Washington DC for the first time with my brother & sister-in-law. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which was perfect for us. The hotel was so quiet we stayed on the first floor. The room was clean & the bed was very comfortable.The kitchen had everything needed so that we could eat our dinner in the room. The breakfast was above what I normally find in hotels.There was a good variety and they also had boxes so that you could take food with you. The area the hotel was located in was great at the back of a shopping plaza with easy access to the main roads.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Currently staying at the Residence Inn on Route 28, and there's absolutely nothing to be dissatisfied about! Service is great, the hotel staff is friendly and very helpful, dinner is served every night from Monday to Thursday, and you also have the option of cooking your own meal in your room with a fully equipped kitchen. The gym is small but good equipment, and there's also a small pool for a quick dip. The location is great, with a Wegmans nearby for your groceries. I only gave a 4 because the choice of restaurants is not amazing in the area (yummy but not healthy options: Buffalo Wings, Burger King, Cheeburger Cheeburger, Moby Dick kabob; maybe California tortilla and Robeks are the better options...)

Overall I strongly recommend this place for long term stay: feeling like home away from home :)

• Stayed March 2013
Chestertown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Visited this hotel on the 15 of March (sorry for the late review)... I am a rewards member so Marriott is my hotel of choice. But I must say this Residence Inn is hands down one of my favorites I've ever visited. BEAUTIFUL hotel lobby/entrance and friendly staff made this visit just that much more enjoyable. I would stay here again :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

No one likes to be away from home for an extended period, but if you have to... this is a GREAT place. Rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed, the breakfast every morning was a welcome addition, the evening socials are very nice. had a good time playing pool and wii, the pool area is also nice. but what really makes this a nice place to stay is the staff, everyone I had contact with were pleasant, professional and accommodating. If I was asked directly if I would stay here again, I would answer absolutely!!

I was able to visit many attractions all with in about 45 min drive, Washington DC was only 35 min away, Fairfax was only about 25 min, Manassas was only 20 min. the longest drive was to Mount Vernon and that was about 45 min.

Room Tip: Only issue I had was, my room was right near the back exit doors and some people don't know how...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel is so great! I haven't even checked out yet and I had to write a review. I just had my complimentary breakfast and I'm sitting in my room drinking coffee. Since I travel like a student, I don't need much. Just some clean sheets and good coffee, but this place offered much more. My room has a fridge, dishwasher, and a stovetop. The bed is super comfy and the tv is awesome. The wifi is complimentary as well. I hate that I'm only here for one night, but I had no problem getting from the airport. The shuttle is very reliable and my driver, Brian, who also works at the front desk, is super friendly and helpful. My experence with the staff was pleasant. I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Dulles Airport at 28 Centre? Share your experiences!