“Not worth the trip(no pun intended).” 2 of 5 stars

Dulles Airport, Dulles, VA
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 50 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Chinese, Noodle, Asian
“Not worth the trip(no pun intended).”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I saw that there was a Chinese restaurant in this terminal and had a long layover so I decided to go to it because a review on another site said the food was good. They do prepare the food as you order it, frying it up right in front of you, I got the Combination Noodles, it was very oily and overall the food noodles and the meat(beef & chicken) and the Shrimp were all very bland. With all of the oil there was no way to put enough soy sauce or salt, or anything else to add any flavor into it. I am not sure what they are doing to cook it, just grilling it in a Wok with some oil, no seasonings at all. Yuck! I ate some of the meat and shrimp and tossed the rest into the trash. I grabbed a burger at the Five Guys right next door, that was really good, unlike this place.

If you are in the Dulles Airport(IAD) looking for good food, do not visit here.

• Visited June 2013