“Mixed Emotions” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bishkek
“Mixed Emotions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was traveling through DC last week and visited the Harry's Tap Room in the IAD ticketing area. My son got a great meal, I had a nice beer and we got great service with a smile. I was pleasantly surprised to see a Harry's in Terminal B - my feeling of pleasantness quickly disappeared when confronted with a hostess who seemed less than eager to seat customers even though tables were empty. Customers walked away....sales were lost. Management is everything! A competitor of Harry's at the other end of the terminal took my money instead.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Richmond
“Never go there again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Was dropping off my family and we decided to grab a quick bite. Service was very very slow , the waitress (Alice ) was extremely rude and practically making faces when we said that the flight was going to take off. the manager (Roberto ) was conveniently "not available ". Food was so so as my burger was over done and no recourse. Overall horrid experience. Would rather go hungry.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, Maryland
“Best fries in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Here waiting for a flight. Great goose island ipa on tap. Had bison burger that was tasty.highlight was best fries in many years.as good as Dave's drive in Melrose park in Illinois that I worked at throughout high school. Nice to know there are still dedicated cooks out there that treat sides with the same respect as mason course.
Kudos Harry

Magnolia Delaware
“Worth your time and the calories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great bison burger with applewood bacon, blue cheese and a side order of fresh
Fruit. Most airport food is like eatong survival rations, this was first class.

Cocoa Beach
“Airport transit - food superior to airport fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I stopped-over @ Dulles, famished as my flight was at o'dark early. Not much open so I tried Harry's. what a pleasant surprise! I had (from scratch) Minestrone and salmon over wilted spinach. My transit through Dulles later in April will again include Harry's. Wonderful server & customer service as well.