“Horrible service” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Centerville, Ohio, Usa
“Horrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

I'm not sure what happened, but the service we received was just horrendous. I am very familiar with the Max & Erma's chain so was pleased when we saw one in Dulles. We were seated and 20 minutes later actually had to seek-out someone to help us. Refills on drinks we were told to refill our own behind the counter. Potato skins were not even edible, I think they used leftover skins and just microwaved them. The burgers and salads were OK, certainly not worth enduring the bad service. What a shame.

• Visited April 2015
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Manassas, Virginia
“Perfect before a flight ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015

I had the Southern salad, with a crispy fried chicken breast atop fresh mixed greens, served with a warm honey mustard dressing. It was accompanied by a warm, fresh breadstick. A delicious meal before our flight.

“Very nice service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2014

Delayed four hours waiting for Frontier.. The server forgot my daughter's order but made up for it with a big plate of fries and desserts! Mmm. Carrot cake.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland, TN
“Thought You didn't get A Real Breakfast In An Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised when we popped in here to grab some breakfast before boarding at Dulles yesterday. It came in a reasonable time for scheduled travelers and contained good omlettes; thick with real pieces of pepper, ham, mushrooms, etc., not finely processed stuff waiting in wet goo too be poured into the mix. The fluffy egg entree was accompanied by real crispy edged potatoes and fresh toast, and oh yes decent coffee! Not what I was anticipating.

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Decent meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

Visited max and ermas while waiting in my flight to London! Had a nice burger and beer! Staff were friendly and helpful! Well priced! Not bad for airport food!