“A quite impressive burger!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Fast Food
Tokyo
“A quite impressive burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I've had the pleasure of chasing after, what I consider to be the tastiest burger in America! I won't say that I found it at Five Guys, but the pursuit was enjoyable. I visited the D.C. airport's version of Five Guys back in mid-August. It was just before 12 noon, which meant that it was packed! When I saw the long lines in one terminal, I decided to head over to another terminal just to see if there weren't particularly hungry people in the first terminal. No dice! The restaurant in the other terminal was just as packed! Intrigued, I hopped in line and eventually ordered a double cheeseburger with fries. I was a little taken aback as the after tax total was just over nine dollars, but I remembered that it was an airport concession. I had to wait (along with about 15 other people) for about ten minutes before my order was ready. It was worth the wait! Tasty, tender, meaty, saucy, delicious -- I could go on, but you get the idea. It was indeed an impressive bit of happy hamburger delight. However, it was the fries that really got my attention. They came served in a large Dixie style cup, spiced hot and tantalizingly delicious! I could not finish them. I wish Five Guys much success in the future!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, Indiana
“First time, But not the Last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Although we do a lot of travel we had missed stopping at one of the Five Guys restaurants that are popping up everywhere. This time we arrived from a medical trip to South Sudan and we did not miss the chance to visit Five Guys. In fact, the minute we got off the plane we headed straight for Five Guys in the main terminal at Dulles.

It's an amazing place, the bags of potatoes are stacked right in the middle of the restaurant, and you quickly see why. They do a massive business, and they do it fast and efficient.

The price was a bit high but you get more than your money's worth in quantity. I guess if I am trying to watch my waist, or trying to make sure I eat healthy then Five Guys is probably not the place to stop. But from time to time it is great to just pig out and go for it. Next time I loose control and want to jump right in I'm going to find a Five Guys.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

They are on the pricier side, but the burgers are great quality and I love the option to order without a bun! I am on Atkins and I ate there four of six days for lunch - I just couldn't get enough!

I would love them more if they lowered their prices a bit :-)

Visited June 2012
Guelph, Canada
“Everything I heard is right..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I had heard that the burgers here are great and WOW.. they are! FRIES FRIES FRIES. There is more then enough fries. It is great to have a company spoil us instead of other burger companies who are so cheap and give you a whole 15 fries!

• Visited April 2012