“Food is Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Kettering, Ohio
“Food is Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food was delicious (Try the Rueben or the Philly Cheesesteak!!) Service was not the best, server was not personable at all.

Visited May 2013

“Nice location, location nice vis a vis Dulles Airport, west of DC.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Drove in for a PMP boot camp held there. Great week. Catered lunches for our group of 22 folks. Convenient to Sterling VA. and local world class firms . OMalley's great burgers. Large two le el location, good service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good burger, distracted staff, high price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Staying in a nearby hotel, I stopped by because they were an easy walk away. The burger was quite good (esp. compared to the Thickburger I had earlier in the day) but the staff was distracted by duties that looked like closing time. When I walked in, no sign told me to seat myself, and no one greeted me for a few minutes, despite walking right by me a couple of times. Initial service was quick and always polite, but despite having an empty glass when the waiter brought my burger, I was not offered a refill. After being passed several times by inattentive staff, I had to wave one down, who first brought me the wrong order (diet coke) because she misheard and wouldn't wait long enough to hear me correct her repetition of the order.

Things looked a little crazy, so maybe they were short-handed, though it didn't look it to me (at least 5 employees and not that many customers), but a $9 burger (+$1.50 for fries instead of chips!) ought to either knock me out of my chair or come with more attention from the staff, even if this is near Dulles airport.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
virginia
“a good place if you are staying in this hotel area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

O'Malley's is the only restaurant near the Hampton Inn Sterling and the other hotels in that immediate area. Walkable too. Pub atmosphere bar with quieter seating away from the bar. Lots of TVs if you want that. Good pub food. I get the fish and chips. Wife likes the quesadillas. Good prices and service.

Visited April 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Not what I expected.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stopped in on Saint Patrick's day to get some corn beef and cabbage, figured an Irish Pub should have good corn beef especially on Saint Patrick's day, had to ask for it, wasn't advertised AT ALL, what I got was a few small slices of average product for a very high price, considering the quality of the product. they were very understaffed, not friendly, it was a very disappointing meal all in all.

Visited March 2013