“Food is Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 37 restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: O’Malley’s Pub Dulles, VA is the ideal setting for all the best sports action, whether you’re watching your favorite NFL team on one of our many flat screen HD TVs, or you’re enjoying one of our signature half-pound burgers while watching NCAA hoops at the bar. If you like your sports bar to have good food to go along with great drinks, then O’Malley’s Pub Dulles won’t disappoint. To ensure that there is something for everyone, we have hearty and delicious salads to go along with our aged center cut steaks, smoked BBQ ribs, and unbeatable burgers. Given the great food, cheap drink specials, and the comfortable pub environment, it is no surprise that O’Malley’s Pub Dulles is the top happy hour choice of local northern Virginia companies. In fact, O’Malley’s is very well-known for our classic Office Parties, including the famous “Boss’ Bailout” and “Office Stimulus Package” office parties. Contact us today to book your next office moral boosting happy hour party.
Kettering, Ohio
“Food is Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food was delicious (Try the Rueben or the Philly Cheesesteak!!) Service was not the best, server was not personable at all.

Visited May 2013

62% Recommend
“Very good burger, distracted staff, high price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Staying in a nearby hotel, I stopped by because they were an easy walk away. The burger was quite good (esp. compared to the Thickburger I had earlier in the day) but the staff was distracted by duties that looked like closing time. When I walked in, no sign told me to seat myself, and no one greeted me for a few minutes, despite walking right by me a couple of times. Initial service was quick and always polite, but despite having an empty glass when the waiter brought my burger, I was not offered a refill. After being passed several times by inattentive staff, I had to wave one down, who first brought me the wrong order (diet coke) because she misheard and wouldn't wait long enough to hear me correct her repetition of the order.

Things looked a little crazy, so maybe they were short-handed, though it didn't look it to me (at least 5 employees and not that many customers), but a $9 burger (+$1.50 for fries instead of chips!) ought to either knock me out of my chair or come with more attention from the staff, even if this is near Dulles airport.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Reno, Nevada
“Not what I expected.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stopped in on Saint Patrick's day to get some corn beef and cabbage, figured an Irish Pub should have good corn beef especially on Saint Patrick's day, had to ask for it, wasn't advertised AT ALL, what I got was a few small slices of average product for a very high price, considering the quality of the product. they were very understaffed, not friendly, it was a very disappointing meal all in all.

Visited March 2013
Maple Heights, Ohio
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great food, relaxing atmosphere, reasonably priced, and the wait staff did a great job!!! Went back two days in a row liked it so much and probably woulve went back a third day if i had staed longer due to the awesome variety!!!

Visited March 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Could not handle large demand”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Was there during a snow storm.
They had trouble seating people could not give wait times tried to fend off to hotel buffet.
Service was poor