“Very average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Aalst, Belgium
“Very average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Average pub. The food is average and the drinks are expensive.

Not a lot of choice.

The barteder was friendly however and sold very well the average dishes as being something special. I think the boccoli was on sale.

Visited August 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Located inside Holiday Inn Washington Dulles”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This restaurant is located inside the Holiday Inn Washington Dulles. Great because you dont have to leave the hotel to get food.

Service was a little slow the few times we ate there, Food was great... Nice wine list
Kids under 12 eat free if you get the coupon from the front desk of the hotel.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Dinner for 18”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Staff was friendly and did a great job of keeping us all together. Food was good. Atmosphere a little loud, though our party contributed a good bit.

Visited June 2012
Midlothian, Virginia
“Kind staff, but awful food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed at Hampton Inn for work and ordered room service for myself and guests.

1. Baked chicken: tasted stale and was dried out. My mom (person who ordered the chicken) barely touched it.

2. Chicken with ham & cheese on it (can't remember official name): was awful. undercooked, pink and very very slimy.

3. Chicken tenders that my niece ordered were good. Can't complain here. Spinach dip was so-so -- very heavy on the parmesan cheese.

We didn't get any salt -- got tons of pepper, but not salt. I ordered mashed potatoes as my side, was told that it was available and instead I got a baked potato. I stay at hotels (mainly Hiltons) several times a month, but I've never had such a bad room service experience.

Don't get me wrong, the gentleman who helped was so very sweet. When I called down to let the restaurant know about the food situation, he felt genuinely sorry and offered to remedy the situation. I asked for a refund for only one of my items since it wasn't touched at all. He offered an order of 10 chicken fingers. Because it was 11pm at night, none of us wanted to consume 10 chicken fingers, but, unfortunately, the room had no fridge, so the "10 chicken fingers" that I was given ended up having to sit out all night. Would simply have been fine with getting $12.00 back.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Don't listen to the naysayers... this was an endearable place...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stopped in one evening around 11 pm after out carousing... We were hungry! Joanie - our very personable bartendress - made me some wonderful melon frozen drinks of her own concoction... very good! Also, ordered the chicken Caesar salad and fish and chips. At this late hour, the food came absolutely fresh, plentiful and delish! We will definitely go back again... p.s. ended up staying in the adjoining Holiday Inn due to the aforementioned drinks... the stay was wonderful. See my review of the Holiday Inn.

• Visited June 2012