I stayed here for a few days last year, meeting my husband who was working across the road in Dulles.
The hotel was quiet, clean, spacious, with good food and utilities.
It literally had everything you needed, super comfy beds, all the tv channels, gym, amazing staff and balcony for watching the world go by.
Across the road there is lovely shopping mall, I truly had a lovely experience there. The most realistic looking Santa ever was in a grotto. It brought back to me the magic of Christmas.
With a huge selection of shops and food this mall is really useful. It's got everything you can need.
The hotel staff are happy to get you too and from the airport in their own car.
We used this hotel as a base over the weekend, taking one night in Washington and returning the day after. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone who wanted a base near (ish) to the airport. Probably mainly used by businesses, but still brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Dulles Town Center Marriott, we make your stay productive and relaxing! Whatever your needs may be we are here to help. With 147 rooms and 10 suites, your choices are available. Come and stay in a wonderful way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dulles Town Hotel Dulles
- Courtyard Dulles Town Center
- Dulles Courtyard
- Dulles Marriott