We stayed here one night in order to fly out from the Dulles airport the next day. We arrived late in the evening, around 9:30pm, but someone was waiting to help us right away. Check-in was seamless and the person was very polite and helpful with directions to our room. There were plenty of carts to choose from to roll our luggage up to the room. We had booked a double queen room, and everything was very clean inside. There was a mini fridge and both the tv and wi-fi worked great. The shower had plenty of hot water. We were in room 230, so as we were sitting in bed watching tv, suddenly the beds started vibrating. We weren't really sure where it was coming from. After about 15 minutes it stopped again. We looked out the window and saw a roof fan, so we wondered if that was what it was from. The next morning we ate breakfast at the little Bistro. The price for a breakfast sandwich was around $7, so a little steep. But at least when we were served our sandwiches, they were pretty large and they were good. The airport itself was a quick 10 minute or so drive away, so it was very convenient. Overall, it was a good overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Dulles Town Center Marriott, we make your stay productive and relaxing! Whatever your needs may be we are here to help. With 147 rooms and 10 suites, your choices are available. Come and stay in a wonderful way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dulles Town Hotel Dulles
- Courtyard Dulles Town Center
- Dulles Courtyard
- Dulles Marriott