“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Dulles
Simi Valley, California
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our first visit to Virginia was made that much nicer because of the Marriot. Here are the highlights:

Friendly staff
Location! Location! Location!! Close to everything!!!
Super value!!
Nice lounge area with free Wi-Fi
A starbucks and little bar area is a nice touch.
Free shuttle to and from the airport
10 minutes to the airport, yet there isn't the constant noise of planes overhead.
CLEAN!!

Room Tip: Bring your bathsuit for the inside pool. A lovely fire pit area is just outside, but on a weekend i...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel on several occasions and it has been a nice experience. The upgrade AC unit worked well and I always appreciate a hotel that the windows open. The BBQ chicken pizza was excellent for the later, light dinner we wanted. Nice location and the Dulles Town Center Mall is within walking distance. The wireless would not connect to my ipad and the tech service was excellent, walking me through the process and making some adjustments at their end to make sure things worked.

Room Tip: Ice maker is noisy
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Pretoria, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

From my pickup by shuttle from the airport to my early check in I was made to feel very welcome. The room was spacious and comfortable, The nearby shopping centre is convenient and easy to access by means of the shuttle. Fetching my husband later was no problem and we were taken to nearby Sweetwater Tavern for a superb dinner. Justin and his team are wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Chesterfield, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

On a recent trip to Ashburn Virginia an office colleague and I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Dulls Town Center hotel. The accomodtions were excellent. The staff, throughout the trip were very gracious and went out of their way to make us feel at home. We were pleased to use the exercise facilities and the whirlpool spa each night we were there at the hotel. The first night we requested that the spa temperature be raised and were pleased that this request was met almost immediately. Internet service was very good. With little effort I was able to connect to the internet and take advantage of the access. I also was able to use the business center as well to print off some emails that needed special and immediate attention. All-in-all our stay at this hotel was exceptional.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it is my "go-to" hotel when staying in the DC area. The rooms are clean and nice and they have recently remodeled the Bistro area. The staff is EXTREMELY friendly and welcoming. It is also a great value for the usual DC prices. It's located right near the Dulles Town Center shopping center so great shopping and restaurants are easily within walking or a super short drive away. Also easily accessible to several highways so travel to meetings very simple. Also, very quiet and one of those places where you don't hear every little noise from other guests closing doors or walking in the room above you. Will continue to stay here in the future!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I frequent the Dulles, VA area often for school and have traditionally stayed at a property that provides a slightly closer proximity to our campus. However during my last few visits to the area, I experienced repeated issues with the other location and after having ants, dead bugs, someone else's hair entangled in my towels and a rather unprofessional run in with the manager of the property, packed my things and headed on over to the Courtyard. To my pleasant surprise, the hotel lobby has undergone a pretty impressive renovation! My hotel room was spotless, and everyone that I encountered was pleasant, courteous and seemed to genuinely appreciate my business. I've vowed to never again return to the other property in this area and am 100% committed to making this Courtyard Marriott my "home away from home" when I'm away at school.

Room Tip: You're walking distance from the Dulles Town Center, PF Changs and The Cheesecake Factory!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I travel for business often. This property is very clean and well maintained. I was greeted with a warm welcome and smile with a similar experience on my departure. The location is great as it is directly across the street from Dulles Town Center with many choices for restaurants and mall shopping. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center? Share your experiences!