“Business Trip Accomodations Were Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Dulles
Chesterfield, Virginia, United States
“Business Trip Accomodations Were Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

On a recent trip to Ashburn Virginia an office colleague and I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Dulls Town Center hotel. The accomodtions were excellent. The staff, throughout the trip were very gracious and went out of their way to make us feel at home. We were pleased to use the exercise facilities and the whirlpool spa each night we were there at the hotel. The first night we requested that the spa temperature be raised and were pleased that this request was met almost immediately. Internet service was very good. With little effort I was able to connect to the internet and take advantage of the access. I also was able to use the business center as well to print off some emails that needed special and immediate attention. All-in-all our stay at this hotel was exceptional.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

138 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it is my "go-to" hotel when staying in the DC area. The rooms are clean and nice and they have recently remodeled the Bistro area. The staff is EXTREMELY friendly and welcoming. It is also a great value for the usual DC prices. It's located right near the Dulles Town Center shopping center so great shopping and restaurants are easily within walking or a super short drive away. Also easily accessible to several highways so travel to meetings very simple. Also, very quiet and one of those places where you don't hear every little noise from other guests closing doors or walking in the room above you. Will continue to stay here in the future!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I frequent the Dulles, VA area often for school and have traditionally stayed at a property that provides a slightly closer proximity to our campus. However during my last few visits to the area, I experienced repeated issues with the other location and after having ants, dead bugs, someone else's hair entangled in my towels and a rather unprofessional run in with the manager of the property, packed my things and headed on over to the Courtyard. To my pleasant surprise, the hotel lobby has undergone a pretty impressive renovation! My hotel room was spotless, and everyone that I encountered was pleasant, courteous and seemed to genuinely appreciate my business. I've vowed to never again return to the other property in this area and am 100% committed to making this Courtyard Marriott my "home away from home" when I'm away at school.

Room Tip: You're walking distance from the Dulles Town Center, PF Changs and The Cheesecake Factory!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I travel for business often. This property is very clean and well maintained. I was greeted with a warm welcome and smile with a similar experience on my departure. The location is great as it is directly across the street from Dulles Town Center with many choices for restaurants and mall shopping. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

Hagerstown, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I booked a room here for a night for my wife and I to stay after a company party. I booked a king size room and used points. When we get there, the lady says, "is 2 queens ok?" I told her no. This is something about the hotel business that drives me crazy. If I booked a king size room, what makes you think I want a room with 2 queens? Pay attention and do what the guest wants. I will say that they did end up putting us in a king room. Duh, that's what I booked. Then in the morning, their "complimentary" coffee was no where to be found. I can appreciate the fact that they want people to buy the starbucks in the lobby, but once I did find the hidden FREE coffee, there were no cups no coffee. A nice lady did help us get cups and coffee. They weren't all that busy, but they sure acted like they were. I travel a lot and my wife doesn't. I wanted to give my wife a nice experience and it was far from that. Probably never stay there again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was in Dulles for a business trip and my wife also came along. The stay at the Courtyard was a pleasant suprise. Too many times I have stayed in the "usual" hotels while on business and as expected got the "usual" accomodations. The hotel is very nicely decorated and the rooms are pleasant and clean. But the nicest suprise was the staff. Very friendly and extremely accomodating. If you are in the Dulles area and in need of accomodations, I would highly recommend this place.

india
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

stayed on the last night of my holiday to usa.checking was very good and the girl who checked us in guided us well and also gave us the menu for a chinese restaurant which delivered good food to us very efficiently and in a short time.rooms and beds were good--bathrooms need some improvement.wifi was good and location at dulles town center is good. we were a few minutes away from dulles airport and all in all a very good value for money. will definitely go back

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center? Share your experiences!