My fiance and I stayed here on a weekend getaway to Northern Virginia. I chose this hotel for its location about halfway between Tysons Corner and Leesburg with easy access to both Routes 7 and 267. The hotel is in a quiet area and is across the parking lot from Dulles Town Center Mall. The check in was warm and friendly and as an elite member I got a chance to spin their prize wheel and hit the Jackpot of 1,000 Points! Our room was close to the elevator and ice machine but there were no noise problems throughout the night. The hotel is about 40 mins from DC but once the Silver Line is complete will be a short drive to the Reston Station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Dulles Town Center Marriott, we make your stay productive and relaxing! Whatever your needs may be we are here to help. With 147 rooms and 10 suites, your choices are available. Come and stay in a wonderful way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dulles Town Hotel Dulles
- Courtyard Dulles Town Center
- Dulles Courtyard
- Dulles Marriott