“Good stay when traveling through IAD” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Dulles
High Bridge, New Jersey
“Good stay when traveling through IAD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a pleasant stay recently at the Courtyard Dulles....Staff was excellent from begining to end...Will stay here everytime when traveling through IAD....Mall is across the streets, with many dining options also......

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SHS123, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about our great team and hotel! So happy to hear you were able to enjoy some of our surrounding stores and restaurants. We love having the Dulles Town Center Mall right across the parking lot! Have a wonderful holiday season.

138 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This location has been updated with a modern look and feel. The staff was friendly and sincere. The location was quiet and no tlocated on a major road. The airport is nearby yet did not hear any planes. It is also very close to a shopping mall. I woudl stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience with other travelers! We are elated to know we expressed to you how much we want you to feel at home while you are our guest! When you come back, please let us know what you'd like to see and do! We'd be happy to assist you in every way! All the best...
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My stay started off with an email detailing airport shuttle information and tidbits about the hotel and what it offers. I called for a shuttle pickup, and a friendly voice answered promptly. Instead of the regular driver, a member of management drove so their employees could enjoy a staff Thanksgiving luncheon.

The check-in process was done quickly by genuinely nice people. Once again, management was manning the desk so that the associates could enjoy their meal. I booked at the last minute, and the room was as described. Spotlessly clean and fresh smelling!

I stay in hotels a lot for business travel, and this one met all my needs. I can't wait to book another stay!

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was able to tag along on a business trip with my husband, and this hotel worked out great for me. I did not need a car, or have to get up early and drive my husband to his meetings just so I could have the car. The Town Center mall is just across an empty lot from the hotel. There is a walkway that takes you to the mall parking lot. There is a shuttle you can ride from the hotel, but it is only a few minutes to walk (if you are able). Many restaurants along the mall drive. It's just nice to be able to walk-off dinner. The hotel was great, service and room. Whirpool felt great, beautiful outdoor fireplace. Everyone was friendly. One night there was a large group in the lobby (lots of seating) and we could not even hear them in our room. When we opened our door the noise was loud, so good soundproofing in the rooms. The beds were awesome. Firm, comfortable, not lop-sided like most hotels, great feeling sheets. Hoping I'm off work my husband's next trip too.

Room Tip: Some rooms had recessed balconies, a nice touch for warm weather.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Great place to stay when you want to shop....the malls across the street with a lot of restaurants to choose from and with beautiful weather our whole stay 70 degrees in November that was a plus for the kids......will stay again on our next trip...

• Stayed November 2012
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The room was excellent and clean. There was a mini fridge and couch. They have a small pool and some workout equipment. This place is perfect for someone travleing on business. There is also a big mall and lots of restaurant choices just a parking lot away. My gym was in the mall as well. I enjoyed my stay. I would recommend this hotel to people going to that area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great location and accomodations. Staff friendly. Brand new lobby. Not a 4 or 5 star based upon my check-in experience and cleanliness of room. Found hair in the shower upon inspection and as a Gold Elite Marriott member, was not asked for room preference. Was placed in a handi-cap room without being asked. As someone who is 5'11', the showerhead was at the level of my shoulders. I would book here again, but would proactively ask about the room they are placing me in.

Room Tip: Ask where they are placing you, as they will not proactively mention placement.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center? Share your experiences!