I was able to tag along on a business trip with my husband, and this hotel worked out great for me. I did not need a car, or have to get up early and drive my husband to his meetings just so I could have the car. The Town Center mall is just across an empty lot from the hotel. There is a walkway that takes you to the mall parking lot. There is a shuttle you can ride from the hotel, but it is only a few minutes to walk (if you are able). Many restaurants along the mall drive. It's just nice to be able to walk-off dinner. The hotel was great, service and room. Whirpool felt great, beautiful outdoor fireplace. Everyone was friendly. One night there was a large group in the lobby (lots of seating) and we could not even hear them in our room. When we opened our door the noise was loud, so good soundproofing in the rooms. The beds were awesome. Firm, comfortable, not lop-sided like most hotels, great feeling sheets. Hoping I'm off work my husband's next trip too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Dulles Town Center Marriott, we make your stay productive and relaxing! Whatever your needs may be we are here to help. With 147 rooms and 10 suites, your choices are available. Come and stay in a wonderful way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dulles Town Hotel Dulles
- Courtyard Dulles Town Center
- Dulles Courtyard
- Dulles Marriott