We stayed at the Courtyard Dulles Towne Center this past weekend and loved it. It's a clean, trendy hotel and I actually wished we had more time to spend in the actual hotel. The rooms are very clean, good sized, and very comfortable. The value is unbelievable because we only paid $67 per night as a Marriott Rewards member to stay here and this hotel is on par with ones we've paid $200 a night to stay at. The people who work there are friendly - we got food downstairs and sat in the lounge area (a bit overpriced, but good). I tried to go to the pool Sunday morning before we left, but it's only open 10-10, they should open it at 8am for early risers. My only complaint is that the walls are thin. Our room was near the elevator and we were woken up early by people walking down the halls and talking at the elevator..oh and our neighbor puking.. The hotel is great, but you can't control the clientele. Location is really awesome too, love Dulles town center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Dulles Town Center Marriott, we make your stay productive and relaxing! Whatever your needs may be we are here to help. With 147 rooms and 10 suites, your choices are available. Come and stay in a wonderful way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dulles Town Hotel Dulles
- Courtyard Dulles Town Center
- Dulles Courtyard
- Dulles Marriott