The hotel's only feature is that it is new. It's business only. However it is built with such low quality materials and equipment that it might fall apart soon. The air-conditioner is like a jumbo jet. If you get a room close to the ice-machines you're rattled in your room by its noise, and the walls seemed to be made of paper. You can hear everything (everything) from next door. The elevators are slow but noisy. (start seeing the construction logic??)
However they put a large flatscreen in your room. Unfortunately they mostly have ESPN channels on it, probably that's the audience the hotel caters to. The only good thing is that you can open the windows (a little).
Staff is always very friendly and helpful, the architect and the owner need to be stoned for this "investment". Cheap cheap building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Dulles Town Center Marriott, we make your stay productive and relaxing! Whatever your needs may be we are here to help. With 147 rooms and 10 suites, your choices are available. Come and stay in a wonderful way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dulles Town Hotel Dulles
- Courtyard Dulles Town Center
- Dulles Courtyard
- Dulles Marriott