“I love Wegman's” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Dulles
Boston, Massachusetts
“I love Wegman's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love EVERYTHING about Wegman's, the food, the atmosphere, the little old ladies pushing the huge carts, The café is good, the food is super fresh, and well prepared.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lansing, Michigan
“unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

after working in the grocery business over 20 years i just love going to wegmans
they have the largest variety of speciality fish items , beef items,
the nicest deli section i have ever seen, the awesome bakery products!! i even like the trains
the buffet even was awese!!
i always get excited to go to wegmans this place really does the business!!!! love it

Debbie98
“Best supermarket I have ever been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Being from another state the first time I went into Wegmans it was very overwhelming. But, daughter shops there and now after so many trips of going there I think it would be the only place I would shop too. Such a huge selection in every department. If your baking there is everything you need, if you want food already prepared the choices are endless. I sure wish we had a Wegmans in our town too!

Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Overwhelming!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Yikes! After years of hearing about this market I was thrilled to actually experience it. Egad! What a behemoth. Yes, you can get what you need here, and it is very close to many local hotels, but unless you never seem to get to the West Coast avoid the poor quality sushi. Be prepared for grocery shopping frustration!

Visited January 2014
Coventry, Connecticut
“I wish we had a Wegman's in Lynchburg!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This Wegmans' Market Cafe was right across the parking lot from our Residence Inn. Even though it was getting close to closing time, they had a very diverse selection of prepared foods for us to take back to our room. Having never been to a Wegman's, we roamed the aisles and found the selection of all groceries to be quite impressive. Compared to the lame choices of Kroger and Food Lion we have here in Lynchburg, this store was amazing. Please open a Wegman's here!

• Visited August 2013