“Excellent wine bar in Dulles Airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vino Volo Wine Bar

Vino Volo Wine Bar
Washington Dulles International Airport, Concourse C - United Airlines, Dulles, VA 20166
703 661-1999
Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #1 of 37 restaurants in Dulles
Mexico
“Excellent wine bar in Dulles Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

In less than 30 minutes we had delicious pasta, cold meats, sandwich and excellent wines. I wish I could find this concept in other airports.

• Visited August 2013

97% Recommend
Cohasset, Massachusetts
“Great Food, Great Wine, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is really a terrific place. The pork tacos are awesome and the choice of wine is very satisfying. Go there whenever I can.

Visited February 2013
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
“Great place to spend time when stranded at the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a two hour delay at Dulles so went to Volo Vino. Very comfortable place to spend time. Good, comfy chairs and at the end of one of the concourses so very quiet. Wonderful wine choices but pricey. Good appetizers as well - cheese platter.

• Visited July 2013
Harbeson, Delaware
“A Great way to kill time at Dulles and enjoy good wine, food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

In preparing for our several hour wait at Dulles Airport, I checked Trip Advisor to see what my fellow reviewers recommended. This was at the top of their list and now I know why! My husband and I enjoyed several wine flights, salads and sandwiches in this wonderful ambiance at Terminal B. The time flew swiftly by......we had fun and our taste buds were delighted as well. The help was exceptional and many of them checked in and discussed various wine choices, etc. If you want to take a bottle of wine on a trip in y our carry on, you can pick up a nice bottle here after your clear security. Hope you enjoy your experience as well. I am excited to see that Vino Volo has other locations in other airports so we will surely check them out as well.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Pretty Cool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you're stuck in the airport and have some time to kill this is a great place if you can find a seat. The weekend I thought I would get a jump on business travel. During my prolonged delay, this establishment was a relatively quite and I practically had the place to myself for a while. The Salmon Rolls were tasty and the meet platter just hit the spot.

The staff was friendly and is twas a good atmosphere for me to wait for a next flight which was departing from gate D.

Vino Volo is TOPS when it come to airline food and dose of relation. Try the california reds wine flight. I did not enjoy the pinot noirs flight selection.

• Visited May 2013