“I love me a good smoothie!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Dessert
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“I love me a good smoothie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I frequently grab a smoothie from Robeks. My favorite was a passion fruit kind, but last year I asked for the guy there to give me something special that wasn't on the menu, and he made a chocolate, banana, pumpkin, peanut butter smoothie!!! I went back 3 more times during the fall season to get the same smoothie.

I liked this place a lot more than Jamba Juice. I feel like their smoothies are watered down, but at Robeks, they have the good stuff :)

Visited August 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Whatever happened to customer service?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Had never been to Robeks before and wanted a healthy dessert option. Since I know that they have to use a lot of ingredients to make a smoothie, I was being extra careful about what I ordered. I wanted to be sure I liked it since I knew I'd be stuck with it once it was made. The young man who was working the register was very nice and seemed engaged by the challenge of satisfying a customer with one of their offerings. The woman, however, was obviously irritated at my indecisiveness. Though she pasted on a smile and kept it there, she never once offered a "you're welcome" to the several "thank you"s we extended. I've worked many years in CS and this is a basic courtesy. We left a tip for the nice young man. Most of us weren't thrilled with our smoothies, but even worse was the feeling I left with that we were an inconvenience. There was no one else in the store the entire time. I would not return.

• Visited September 2013