“Birthday Party for my Daughter” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sterling, Virginia
“Birthday Party for my Daughter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Very warm welcome to the restaurant. The orders were mixed up a little but the food was good and up to par for this type of restaurant burger facility.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars

Lansing, Michigan
“loud !!!!! but very fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

we stopped here three times
once without grandson
twice with grandso
loud each time but seeing all the families together gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling
great fish and chips great burgers and fries not cheap but fun memories each visit

Ashburn, Virginia
“Inhospitable management and staff,”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to grab a drink at red robin on a Sunday night, he ordered a captain and coke and i ordered a beer. We presented our ID's to our server, Sarah, and my boyfriend showed her his green card, a legal government issued ID, because he lost his license a couple weeks ago.
Once she confirmed that we were of age she walked away to put our orders in and a couple of minutes later a very unfriendly and unapproachable so called "manager" named Raquel popped up to our table with a dreadful attitude and rudely asked if he had any other form of ID and said to him that they "are not allowed" to accept anything other than a license and that she doesn't want to "lose her job" over serving him an alcoholic beverage when clearly he is of age and it is legally allowed.. we even offered to call the police over just to emphasize the point that she can accept it legally but she rejected that option.
This ID thing must be a new policy with red robin because I've never heard of it but not only was she rude about it but she was not hospitable what so ever and she SHOULD lose her job, if it's not for serving someone who presented the wrong ID, it should be for her inhospitable attitude and lack of customer service skills.
Our server wasn't too pleasant either, she was sneaky and didn't even tell us that she'd speak to her manager about the ID situation nor did she ask him to show another form of ID. She could have easily opened her mouth and told us he couldn't drink there before we even ordered anything.
I don't care that my boyfriend couldn't have a drink at red robin, my concern with this place is the unpleasant staff and management. The way this lady, Raquel is running things is not the way a business should be run, I'm in the hospitality business myself and i know that it could have been as simple as "next time just have the correct form of ID sir" said with a smile, and we would've been happy campers. She didn't have to tell us no in the way she did. It's all about the customer, doesn't she know?!! I'm not one to even write a review or bash on businesses but i actually took the time to write this one because i really felt mistreated by the staff and the way she came off was rude and i don't like rude people.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Ashburn, Virginia
“Great buger joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Best place around to grab a burger and LOVE their bottomless fries! Sprinkle some seasoning on them - so good!

• Visited March 2014
Warrenton, Virginia
“Very good service for a busy Saturday might”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

After deciding not to wait an hour in line for Cheesecake Factory I decided a sandwich from red Robin would hit the spot. I headed in and they were busy like everything else but there was a spot at the bar. Really good service and the fish sandwich was perfectly seasoned and presented. Definitely a worthwhile stop for good food and a fair price.