“Kids love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 38 restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: American
“Kids love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went here to have a family meal. The food was good, service was good, restaurant was clean. My teen son asked why the kitchen buzzer kept going off and said that was annoying to him. My chopped chicken salad w/BBQ & onion strings was okay but too soggy in my opinion (due to dressing premixed). I'd suggest ordering dressing on the side if you prefer a crisp chopped salad. The kids loved their milk shakes, root beer floats, bottomless fries, grilled chicken on a stick, and burgers. We will be back, we do like their food and always leave full and happy. One thing I noticed on my way out which I thought was cool is their "hiring" advertisement they mention treating their employees as individuals and I LOVE that and it impressed me that this was one of their key principles.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Good Red Robin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We came on a Wednesday night at prime time. Only a short wait and good service. My wife has several allergies and they did a great job of making the changes required on her order. The server started great but got busy and could have done better at drink refills.

Visited March 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Always a good place to bring your family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Their menu is good for the burger and meat lovers. However, I also like their turkey burger, california chicken sandwich and salads. They have a nice selection of flavored teas and lemonades, too! The staff is always nice at the restaurant and i never had bad experience with my food choices there.

Visited December 2012
Miami
“Pre Thanksgiving trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

As always great food and fast services. Loved their strawberry limonade and Chicken Tortilla soup. The best soup I have had for a long time.

Visited November 2012
Massachusetts
“Tasty burgers - not the best ever...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Ate at the bar and had a burger that was both large and flavorful. The property had a fair number of families w/children and a lots of TVs; so, if you're looking for a quiet meal or a get away you may want to consider another venue.

Service help were friendly and prompt.

There were also a number of "healthy alternatives" on the menu that were worth considering.

Visited September 2012