“Great Service !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Seafood
“Great Service !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stopped in for an impromptu dinner and was greeted by knowledgeable and friendly staff. Food was very good and the atmosphere was great! Our waitress was very friendly, knowledgeable of the menu and very attentive. She really made the visit more enjoyable.

Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My sister and brother in law went here before taking me to the airport, you just can't go wrong with red lobster biscuits!! I had their sangria which was really good. I went for their daily grill special and wanted to get the red velvet cake in a mason jar but I just couldn't eat anymore! The service was really nice too, I have absolutely no complaints here.

Visited May 2014
Oriental, North Carolina
“Lobster fest only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We do't go to Red Lobster often but like to stop in when they are running lobster specials. Price is reasonable.. food is good and service has always been very good. Consistency is the by word. Acceptable food and service in any red lobster visited

Visited March 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Good fried fish and yummy biscuits”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My mother and I did not originally intend to go to Red Lobster, but we ended up there (uninteresting story). It had been at least 15 years since I’ve dined at a Red Lobster, so it seemed a good venture to try. This location was not completely filled, but seemed to be doing good business. I think the visit was a bit better than average, but not a 4 rating. Here’s the rundown of our late lunch visit:
* Pleasant hostess and waitress
* Delicious and rich cheddar biscuits
* Fried fish seemed fresh and was tasty
* Bay scallops and cole slaw O.K.
* Shrimp on skewer with veggies were fine
* Soup to dessert luncheon option looks well priced, but we did not try it
* Small gnat (alive) in my mother’s drink didn’t faze us, but wish to note
* Clean restroom
* Dark carpeted floor in dining area needs more attention. Crumbs and other debris were visible. A quiet cleaning device should be used regularly on this carpet.
* Parking lot needs more attention regarding snow and ice removal, but the main sidewalk into the restaurant was clear.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Great Falls, Virginia
“Why are thier shrimp flat?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Armed with a few coupons, as the result of a previous poor service experience (my first visit in years), I gave it another try. Service was very good this time, despite a busy time. Salad and cheddar bisquits were good. The small sized baked potato was good, but could have avoided the salt coating on the skin. I ordered coconut shrimp. The plate arrived with 12 flat coconut covered shrimp. No garnish for even a hint of color, and the flat shrimp seemed to skate around the plate as the server set it down. The coconut was not incorporated into the breading but seems to be added on top of breading, so you taste coconut mainly, especially b/c the srimp are so thin (and flat). And, they were a bit overcooked so the coconut was extra crispy! (yuk) I scraped a good bit of the coconut off which helped a bit. I also asked for cocktail sauce as the pina colada sauce that came with the dish was beyond sweet. Stil have some coupons but not sure I will bother to use them.

• Visited November 2013