Spent 3 days there at a conference where participants needed to be close to Reston VA. Room was a decent size but pretty basic. Had a wonderful 1st floor view of the parking lot. It was clean, the bathroom was acceptable. No real closet and really cheap hangers on a metal rack. Bed was a little soft and pillows were hard. Our air conditioning unit made so much noise that we had to make the decision to try and sleep through it or cook in the heat of the room. We chose the former but it woke me up a couple of times. Breakfast was pretty awful and expensive. Staff were helpful. It would have been more acceptable as a 1 night stopover from an airport than a 3 day stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int`l Airport Hotel Dulles
- Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int`l Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dulles
- Dulles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Washington’s best hotels, the Holiday Inn Washington Dulles International Airport provides lodging accommodations in Northern Virginia near Washington Dulles International Airport and 25 miles from Washington D.C. Holiday Inn Dulles Airport is convenient to Dulles 28 Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.