I took a two day bus tour trip to Washington DC from NY. So, we get to stay at a hotel during the night. I didn't know which hotel it would be, but it was great after sleeping here at a . Some minor complaint is that the toilet seat doesn't stay up due to marble top that was in the way. The carpet was very clean that after I got out of the shower and walked on the carpet, I didn't see any hair or lint at all. I usually wear a slipper after shower but didn't bring it with me. The remote controller needed to be directly in front of the tv in order to change channel. We also had wireless access. The bed was very comfortable and the room had four pillows. I never went to a Holiday Inn before but would recommend going to on future trips.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int`l Airport Hotel Dulles
- Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int`l Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dulles
- Dulles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Washington’s best hotels, the Holiday Inn Washington Dulles International Airport provides lodging accommodations in Northern Virginia near Washington Dulles International Airport and 25 miles from Washington D.C. Holiday Inn Dulles Airport is convenient to Dulles 28 Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.