The transportation pickup from the airport was fast. The bus ride was about 10 minutes. It was a short wait at the front counter but check-in was quick once the ball started rolling. I like the fact that we were offered to have breakfast or receive 500 bonus reward points. Unfortunately, they were only able to offer free breakfast to me and not my companion because she did not have a reward number.
The room was adequate. The shower and tub faucet took some figuring out. The beds were comfortable and had a selection of pillows. The coffee maker was located in the bathroom. This is not the best place to prepare coffee.
Overall, this is a good hotel to stay at when you're between flights. It's clean and offers some basic amenities. The Internet connection could have been better. It was good for checking email but not too much else. The gift shop was open when we arrived at 10pm. It's an ordinary gift shop. I didn't use their business center but it was located just past the front desk. There was also an ATM located in the building but I can't remember from which company.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int`l Airport Hotel Dulles
- Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int`l Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dulles
- Dulles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Washington’s best hotels, the Holiday Inn Washington Dulles International Airport provides lodging accommodations in Northern Virginia near Washington Dulles International Airport and 25 miles from Washington D.C. Holiday Inn Dulles Airport is convenient to Dulles 28 Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.