When our flight back to the UK with United was cancelled, we stayed at this hotel for one night, until our re-arranged flight the following day.
Our luggage was still at the airport, but the hotel was very accomodating with shaving foam, razor, toothpaste, toothbrushes etc.
Although it was 3.am when we arrived the gentleman on reception was very friendly and welcoming. Our room was very well decorated, with all modern amenities.
Breakfast was excellent, fresh fruit, cakes, muffins, juice, hot dishes, tea, coffee, etc.
All in all a good relaxed stay, just what we needed after the stress at the airport the previous night.
Shuttle buses back to the airport every 30 minuntes, which we found very convenient.
Although our flight was cancelled at the last minute, just after 1.30am, so obviously the hotel did not have much prior notice, we were still accomodated in a professional manner.
We were happy to stay here for our one night stay and would like to say thank you to the hotel staff for coming to the rescue and being so friendly and welcoming.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int`l Airport Hotel Dulles
- Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int`l Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dulles
- Dulles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Washington’s best hotels, the Holiday Inn Washington Dulles International Airport provides lodging accommodations in Northern Virginia near Washington Dulles International Airport and 25 miles from Washington D.C. Holiday Inn Dulles Airport is convenient to Dulles 28 Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.