“A nice surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Benihana Dulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Leesburg Pike
Annandale, Virginia
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The service was a little slow, but the food was very good. Our chef was entertaining and our waiter was particularly friendly. To our surprise, because we happened to be celebrating our anniversary, we even received a complimentary photograph and ice cream. If we are in that area again, we would not hesitate to dine there again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Great for lunch time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I'm not sure what's going on with the other Benihanas around the world. But I have been 2 at least 4 in four different states and they didn't have any Yum Yum sauce. This one did thank god. The service was great. I enjoyed my meal I will return.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Softball team dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Made same day reservation for 34 people. We had a set budget and the staff but together a price fixed menu for us. Service was excellent, fun for the kids kept us within our budget.

Food was yummy

Campbell Hall, New York
“Just a tad disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I have been going Benihana's for over 40 years. This location is good but just not the same presentation that I have experienced in the past. Chef did same-o tricks where we have gone to other not as well known hibachi grills that had us clapping the entire meal from different shenanigans by the chef. Sushi was excellent. Salad dressing was exactly as I remember and it is one of my favorites. Server was either distracted or new as we had to ask for drink refills and for the edamame that I ordered. One lobster tail did not make it with the rest of the food, then the chef had trouble finding the server to get it for him. We were with family and had a great time even with a few issues!

Dallas, Texas
“Food Great, Service Lacking(but Friendly)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

So really do you every go out for hibachi food and expect it to be inexpensive?? It never is, its always a treat in our family to go so as we are visiting family decided it was a great place to all meet (8 of us dinning). As it was a wednesday it wasn't really crowded, we did has reservations, but were late due to traffic so had to wait about 10 minutes, our fault so no problem. The hostess was very friendly and nice telling us about the specials and asking who had the seafood allergies, but our waitress was a little lacking. Nice but kept forgetting drinks or different dishes as one at table ordered just an appetizer for her dinner and it didnt come out with the cook. Besides that all the food was really good, had a variety of sushi, hibachi seafood, filet mignon, chicken. The fried rice was good but the vegetables that come with the meal was only onions and zucchini and they were the last thing to get to the plate, also you got mushrooms with some of the dishes and they come by theirselves but before the other veggies(I found this odd). Also they did forget one lobster tail and when the chef realized it, couldn't find our waitress to have her get one quickly. FYI, the Mai Tais are fantastic!!!! They chef was fun and did play around with us but I have seen a lot of the same tricks before and have been to other Hibachi restaurants recently that have new performances, since this is what we are paying a lot for!
I would go back to this location as overall we had a really great time.
I see on website that they take your pictures and put it up there so you can download, nobody every offered this to us and as we are from TX, it would have been nice for that, but again not great waitress.