“nice quite pllace” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“nice quite pllace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed there for two nights. Staff was friendly. Room was comfortable. It has nice indoor pool but there are glass doors that lead to dinner area. Probably would be good idea to close the doors by dinning area and leave the door by fitness area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had a prior reservation which was a good thing since the hotel was booked. I had called to verify our reservation and when we arrived the counter person recognized my voice from over the phone. Good customer service. Initially I was concerned since there was a group in the lobby that had been drinking for a while and there were several softball players but there were no issues and the room was quite, clean and comfortable. We checked in to late to use the pool. The breakfast variety was ok. The breakfast attendant did keep everything clean and full but when the milk ran out, I found her talking on her cell phone which I don't think is appropriate for any person at any job while they are being paid to work.

Green Features: I did like the fact that the microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker were all unplugged to save energy when not being used.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Stantonsburg, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Sleep Inn and Suites inDublin, Va is a great place to stay. It is easy to access. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are a good value and breakfast was extreme good. Good dining is located close by.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was excellent. Due to location of motel, I think that all rooms would be acce...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Columbia, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Title says it all. Horrible corporate policy. Not a first come first served type of establishment. Waited for 10 minutes while the agent sold out the rooms I desired to 3 phone callers. Saying sorry doesn't fix that. Also, NO wireless contrary to advertising. Lighting in bathroom useless, don't expect enough light to see yourself. Only stayed here out of necessity. Much better options for the money elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2014
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Huntigntown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

This property is a very good value. We have stayed there twice and were very pleased with the fact that the front desk was run well and the entire property was very neat and clean. The breakfast is pretty much what you would expect for the price. Being a diabetic it is a challenge to travel so I often bring things I can eat for breakfast. There are a few places to eat just one exit south on interstate 81. We enjoy eating at Fatz Café at that exit. We will always stay here when in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Ithaca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I wanted to like this hotel based on other reviews. I have 3 criteria for a hotel. Clean and bug free beds, quiet heater, and no odor. The smell in the room and hallway was horrible. It was a combination of smoke and some sort of perfumey spray. I looked everywhere to see where it was coming from, but couldn't tell. The heater kept turning on and off and on and off, and there was no adjusting it to just stay on. And it took the air from inside the room. It was a horrible night. I smelled like the rotten room when I left, and would have complained, but the desk people were super nice, and I didn't want to get into it with them. I had to keep telling myself all night that I was not suffocating from the bad air.
The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was very clean, though shampoo was sparse. Staff extremely nice.
I would probably not stay here again unless I knew the smell was gone.

Room Tip: Call ahead to make sure they give you a non smoking room, and don't have the perfume spray in it...
Green Features: Whatever they spray made me feel ill, so the air quality was very bad.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

This particular Sleep Inn has always been a pleasant surprise. Since I travel for my job I have stayed in several Sleep Inns and most of them have been just fine. The Sleep Inn in Dublin is by far the nicest, cleanest and well staffed location I have seen!
The lobby and breakfast areas are huge. The pool is fantastic and the rooms are extremely nice.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Whenever I have an evening check in Connie always makes sure that they're is fresh coffee made and makes me feel right at home.
If you are traveling in between Roanoke and Abingdon the Sleep Inn in Dublin is definitely the best place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2014

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!