“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
new york
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Both my husband and I stayed at this hotel and found it to be excellent. The service was great and the room spotless. We also enjoyed a great morning breakfast with hot coffee and a good selection of foods. Who would have thought that this hotel would be this great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have used this Sleep Inn as a stopping off point over several years between New York State and FL.- most recently in October 2013. The value cannot be beat as I use the coupons from the Hotel books found at the rest stops. Even without a coupon the prices are excellent value and cleanliness of the hotel cannot be beat. The rooms are in need of a makeover as we were informed by General Mgr. Mr. Faraz D.,and is scheduled beginning soon- but it did not detract from our stay and staff are very attentive to cleanliness and guests needs.
On both of our trips the front desk steered us to MK's Gourmet Pizza a 1/4 mile down the road and which was so much more than we expected- not just pizza but great home made Italian style dishes and deserts.
Breakfast at the hotel consists of cold and hot items along with fruit and juices. The biscuit and sausage are very good.
We will continue to make this Sleep Inn our rest stop between weary drives.

Room Tip: We always try to get a room on the top (3rd) floor to prevent hearing anyone walking above us.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I travel all over NC & VA and the Sleep Inn in Dublin, VA is not only one of the nicest hotels, but is definitely the best Sleep Inn I have ever stayed at.

The staff is extremely nice and welcoming. The rooms are as nice as any hotel that cost 20% more. The pool and hot tub are CLEAN and FUNCTIONING!!

I highly recommend this hotel and would have no problems bringing my entire family here for a stay.

Room Tip: First floor rooms facing the back are very private. There is a farm behind the hotel so you see not...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here when visiting daughter at RU. Only 10in from RU. Front desk service was excellent, room was large and clean. Hotel is pet friendly. Breakfast was good with some hot food items. Would stay again

• Stayed September 2013
Hancock, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I travel to my summer home In Maine from McDonough GA, up and back plan my trip based on a night in Dublin VA at the Sleep Inn. This has been yet another excellent experience. I called ahead while driving south on I81, this was day two of a 1400 mile drive. Cindy answered the phone and was most helpful, giving me the best rate available and saving me a room on the ground floor. Everyone at this hotel is helpful and courtious, I was tired and road weary and I felt like I was at my home away from home. Side story, I was seeing a Tripadvisor add on TV featuring a person delivering a tooth brush to a guest, while waiting for Cindy to bring me a razor, I thought it was perfect timing.... Thanks to all the folks at my favorite Sleep Inn

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Utica, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We chose this hotel from a coupon book as the mid-way point when returning to New York from Mississippi. With the low coupon price, we were not expecting a whole lot but boy, were we surprised! The staff was great, friendly and so helpful! The lobby was nicely decorated, and very clean. Our room was just off the lobby, close to the pool/spa which was perfect for us, as we were looking forward to using the hot tub. The pool was open and we noticed others using that as well. Our room was clean, comfortable and bigger than I expected. The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast had enough of an assortment that my husband and I were both satisfied. The bathroom was good sized, and clean. I also enjoyed the in-room coffee maker. There was a small fridge which actually had a freezer (for an ice pack). The hotel is right off the exit on I-81, making it very convenient to find. We actually left about an hour past the time we had planned because we really did enjoy the hotel. The restaurant that advertises on the room cards was very good. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Loved having a room close to the pool/spa area, and breakfast area. Very convenient.
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

we recently stayed here for the VT game and reserved two rooms. both rooms were dirty, the towels were discolored and the rugs were stained and looked as if they had not been vacuumed. we found hair on the towels and in the bed. the walls were dirty and I would have preferred my car over this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!