“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Utica, New York
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We chose this hotel from a coupon book as the mid-way point when returning to New York from Mississippi. With the low coupon price, we were not expecting a whole lot but boy, were we surprised! The staff was great, friendly and so helpful! The lobby was nicely decorated, and very clean. Our room was just off the lobby, close to the pool/spa which was perfect for us, as we were looking forward to using the hot tub. The pool was open and we noticed others using that as well. Our room was clean, comfortable and bigger than I expected. The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast had enough of an assortment that my husband and I were both satisfied. The bathroom was good sized, and clean. I also enjoyed the in-room coffee maker. There was a small fridge which actually had a freezer (for an ice pack). The hotel is right off the exit on I-81, making it very convenient to find. We actually left about an hour past the time we had planned because we really did enjoy the hotel. The restaurant that advertises on the room cards was very good. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Loved having a room close to the pool/spa area, and breakfast area. Very convenient.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

we recently stayed here for the VT game and reserved two rooms. both rooms were dirty, the towels were discolored and the rugs were stained and looked as if they had not been vacuumed. we found hair on the towels and in the bed. the walls were dirty and I would have preferred my car over this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel is better than average when it comes to being clean and it offers outstanding/friendly service. It is well located being right off I81 and is close to several good restaraunts , both set down and fast food. This is the best bargain in the area when it comes down to hotel for your dollar.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Buford, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

After only 30 years my husband and I celebrated our union again by renewing our vows and embarking on our second honeymoon. Our first night was spent at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Dublin, VA and we couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. Connie Hiatt, the front desk clerc was so professional and yet so personal that we felt as if we were in just the right spot. She upgraded our room to one with a hot tub which was so relaxing and a special treat. The breakfast was very nice and we were very glad to have experienced the stay in Dublin. We stayed in several more Sleep Inns on our trip to Maine and then Vermont and then home again to Georgia and would reccomend them to any traveller.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Helped our daughter move into Radford University. Stayed 2 nights. Close to college, clean...Breakfast very convenient-Front desk employees extremely nice and helpful. Hotel is 3 minutes to an absolutely gorgous state park which we enjoyed an afternoon on the lake which gave us a nice break.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Carver, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Myself and 2 of my friends stayed at this hotel while passing through the Blue Ridge Mountains the hotel was very nice and clean with a free breakfast that served the purpose. The pool was also clean. When we checked out I forgot my computer in the room they called with 1/2 hr to tell me that I had left it there I would recommend this room to anyone passing through great stay and good price

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
washington dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

super nice hotel. very friendly staff, very clean room. I got one with a jacuzzi, which was pretty cool. Was just here one night, but would definitely stay again. Breakfast was pretty basic stuff, about the same as typical offerings at choice hotels, but that's not particularly important to me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!