“Awesome Place to stay !” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersBronze level
michigan
“Awesome Place to stay !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is a great place ! 5 stars all the way ! Very clean ! My husband and I stopped here for one night while traveling through the area. Will most definitely come back ! Indoor heated pool and hot tub, clean rooms, friendly staff. Beautiful room. Comfortable beds. Just can't say enough about this property ! Full breakfast included too ! And, very reasonably priced. :)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Wolcott, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is our favorite stop off everytime we travel to Florida. The staff is fantastic, rooms are clean. I find it peaceful and relaxing especially the hot tub. They have an indoor pool which looks nice although we are usually too tired to enjoy it. There is a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker in each room. They also have a nice continental breakfast. Overall the hotel is clean and quiet..We will stay again and again as the service is always consistant. There is no riff raff here, just travelors passing through.

Room Tip: I think they allow pets and smoking rooms, so I would request one that is not.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Jackson MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

After a long, hard trip through bad weather and heavy traffic, we were so pleased and relieved to find our first stop on our trip to be a fresh, beautifully appointed property. We had a spacious room with fridge and microwave, and a nice breakfast ready downstairs in the morning. Staff is very nice and professional, and every hotel should have a Melissa! So sweet and helpful!

I wasn't too familiar with Sleep Inn, just chose this one as a good halfway point, and will surely look for this hotel chain again on future trips.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Hancock, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I drive to Maine every spring and return in the fall. Last night I arrived at 8:30pm and was welcomed like family, I had bicycles on the back of my pickup truck, and I was loaned some towels stained in previous combat, to dry my bikes, and was accommodated on the first floor. the room was immaculate and there was even a new flat screen television. In the morning the breakfast was perfect and the lady working there was attentive and helpful, seeing to the needs of each guest. The Manager was hands on, insuring that everyone had a good overnight experience. As I said, I have been here before, and the experience has always been wonderful. I am a Choice Hotels fan, and I try to use their hotels where ever I travel, and I am rarely disappointed, but I do frame my schedule around staying at this particular hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want, they are very accommodating.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

I have to say the entire trip with my two daughters and grandson was enhanced by staying at the Sleep Inn. It is clean, easy-in, easy-out, great breakfast and large rooms. The manager, Faraz, was SO considerate. I left my phone charger in the room, and he sent it back, not once, but twice!! Would recommend it to anyone travelling....

Room Tip: The pool opens after check-out time in teh morning - so be sure to schdule your swim - or ask the m...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had checked two other hotels but decided to travel on because their rates were too high. We were glad to find this Sleep Inn not far off the highway. It was clean, attractively decorated, and our room was spotless. The bathroom was the cleanest I have ever experienced in my many hotel stays throughout the U.S. It was shiny; no fingerprints, smudges, etc. To me, cleanliness matters a lot! We slept comfortably and soundly, and felt well-rested for another day of driving. Breakfast was wonderful and offered a wide variety of hot and cold options. It was much more of a home-cooked meal than most other hotels. Check-in and check-out were quick, and efficiently conducted by friendly personnel. Also, when I called about a treasured article I had left behind, the manager very kindly arranged to send it to me. This hotel sets a standard they all should reach for.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
East Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We were traveling north on I-81 to visit family when we decided to stop. We started calling and discovered that several hotels were already full. We pulled into a Comfort Inn about 20 miles south of Dublin, only to discover they were full also. The desk clerk there, Mark, called ahead to this Sleep Inn in Dublin and helped us get reservations for the night as they only had one room left.
When we arrived, the front clerk, Charlotte-I believe, was very friendly and had us quickly checked in. Our room was very nice and clean. Breakfast the next morning was good, better than just continental. Check out was quick.
Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hampton Inn Dublin
Quality Inn Christiansburg
#8 of 13 in Christiansburg
3.5 of 5 stars 168 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!