“Always Good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Huntigntown
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We try to stop at Fatz Café when we travel in the South. The food is good and the service is good. They menu is complete and has a nice variety. I like the various soups and salads. The prices are reasonable and the surroundings are quite nice.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Christiansburg, Virginia
“What has Changed?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have loved Fatz restaurant since I was first introduced to them in 1996 when they were only in Spartanburg, SC. They have expanded and are now in several neighboring states which makes me happy since one is only about 20 miles from where I live. They have always had great food such as calabash chicken, shrimp and grits, salmon, steaks and various salads to name a few. Several years ago they came out with a patty melt which was fabulous. I had it again a few nights ago and it wasn't very good. The hamburger patty has changed and it was gross. What has changed? I will definitely stay with the few items which have been consistently good.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with your recent meal at FATZ. We sincerely appreciate your feedback as we can only get better by learning from our guest when we fall short of their, as well as our, expectations of providing exceptional service and food. Please accept our apologies and thank you again for your feedback.

Tracy Nester
540-674-8105
fatzdublin@fatz.com
Dublin, Virginia
“Awesome dinner very reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Fatz is a really nice restaurant where the service is outstanding as is the food. Located neat I-81 it draws from that but also becoming a great place for us locals.

Visited November 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
“Travel Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Never wanted to go to Fatz due to its name. Found after one visit that therecare some very healthy things on the menu.
You will usually find consistency in menu and service at Fatz. This location was a little hard to get to in the dark but worth it!
Extra friendly service. Excellent fresh salmon and the green beans were fresh as reported.
We were served with care and attention by Shannon, a lovely woman about to get her PHD! Know she will do well.
If you have to get off at this exit, don't waste your time looking for another place to eat. Go directly to Fatz.

Grand Bay, New Brunswick
“No Lunch menu on weekends”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was my first time at a Fatz restaurant. I wanted lunch but not a huge meal. Saw lots of things that appealed to me on the lunch menu but then noticed it was valid Monday to Friday only. Unfortunately for me it was Saturday. Do southerners not lunch on weekends? Disappointed, I decided to have soup and salad. They only had cream based soups which are not an option for me due to a dairy allergy. It wasn't what I wanted but settled on chili and salad. The chili was okay but no better than the chili I had in a fast food restaurant for half the price a day earlier. The salad was a good size but not particularly healthy as it came with a lot of cheese and bacon on it. I will say that the service was prompt and the server friendly. On my way back through I will not be stopping there.

• Visited November 2013