“This was a last minute stop I had my folks with me and they...” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Dublin to your Saves list
Super 8 Dublin
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4600 Cleburne Boulevard, Dublin, VA 24084   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Dublin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ridgeway, sc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Stayed two night August 30 - 31, 2013. We had reservations and when we got there requested a non-smoking room. We were placed in room 221. Room was definitely not a non-smoking room. After being gone all day on Saturday we returned and found that our bed had not been made. On Saturday morning my husband woke up and had a bite on his left upper arm/shoulder. We thought it was a misquote bite....well on Sunday morning we woke up and I had four bites. My husband stripped the bed and found a bed bug. We confronted the from desk clerk who stated bed bugs had not been reported in room 221 and would not answer whether bed bugs were found in any other rooms.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Vienna
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Due to start of local colleges, most hotels in area were sold out, so we chose Super 8 based on reviews. It was satisfactory for the situation, but I would not stay again....the bed hurt my back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Dublin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Dublin

Address: 4600 Cleburne Boulevard, Dublin, VA 24084
Location: United States > Virginia > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Dublin 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dublin Super 8 Hotel Dublin
Super Eight Dublin
Dublin Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Dublin, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.