“Hotel clerk needs better people skills.............” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4424 Cleburne Blvd, I-81 at SR 100, Dublin, VA 24084 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hotel clerk needs better people skills.............”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2005

The hotel itself was quite adequate and conveniently located off the interstate. We were the only ones checking in (there were four of us) and the clerk made it seem like it was a bother to her. She definitely needed some better people skills or maybe shouldn't be working with the public. The room was clean and we got it at a very good price by using a traveler guide coupon. We would stay at this hotel again and hopefully the front desk clerk will improve her people skills.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2004

I have stayed at this hotel several times two years ago and my stay was great. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and more than willing to help me with any problems I had with the area.
I had to return to the dublin area and stayed there once again. I was very disappointed with the unfriendliness of the staff and the rooms were far from what I remember. The bathrooms looked very unkept and the carpet was to say the least filthy.I was told by the lady at the front desk it was under new management . I got my refund and stayed at another hotel up the road. ( super 8 )
The dunlin area has grown up a bit since my first stay. Several NEW hotels around in the same area. So don't waste your time and money going to the Comfort Inn.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 4424 Cleburne Blvd, I-81 at SR 100, Dublin, VA 24084 (Formerly Comfort Inn)
Location: United States > Virginia > Dublin
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Dublin