“A poor choice!!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4424 Cleburne Blvd, I-81 at SR 100, Dublin, VA 24084 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“A poor choice!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I were just too tired to keep driving and were happy to see a Comfort Inn ... we have had great luck staying with this chain. Outside looked fine ... lobby was a little run down ... woman at the front desk was very friendly. And that is where the good part of the night ended. The room smelled HORRIBLE, the bed and pillow were uncomfortable and the drain in the tub was clogged. Thank goodness we got there late and left early. Save your money and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
San Francisco
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

For some reason, almost every hotel in the area was booked when we were in town for a nearby wedding so we had to stay here. the place could really use a makeover--dated furnishings, etc.

Shockingly, the room was $100 (actually, they even tacked on a $2 safe use charge which they claim to take off at your request...they said they did that and yet it still appeared on my bill.) And they have a 4pm check in...the latest check in that I have ever had.
So when we arrived around 3pm to quickly change for a wedding, they didn't have a room for us so we were forced to use the (dirty) lobby bathroom to get ready.

The next day, there weren't even tables available in the breakfast room so we had to sit on the floor in the lobby to eat. And they had basically run out of food.

Not exactly what $100 should buy. We won't be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Not at all like Comfort Inns I've stayed in before. Small room, but adequate for just a few hours stay. However, the floor tiles in the bathroom are slick, even when dry, because they are wall tiles. And the shower curtain rod was falling down. It had already been moved because you could see the old holes and it clearly had not been well anchored into the wall. Since it was impossible to keep the water inside the shower, the already slick floor was even more dangerous. Wallpaper was peeling off the wall. Only 2 full sized bath towels were provided. Certainly not worth $99. I did check for bedbugs, having been told that many hotels on I 81 have had problems. At least I saw no bugs!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My sister and I stayed at this great motel on our way up north. We are from the south and all the staff had that southern hospitality!!! They were all so kind to us and so very helpful..When we arrived we were starving and the front desk lady told us of some restaurants in the area but she highly recommended Fatz Cafe and I must say it was AWESOME!! Thank you for that recommendation!!! We had a great stay the room was clean..Had a great nights rest..The value we paid was great it wasn't outrageous like some motels who charge you an arm and leg...The breakfast was very good and we loved the breakfast lady " Greta " she is so kind and we so loved talking with her she does an awesome job and really cares about the guests!!! So all and all I have no complaints about our stay this was our first time staying at this motel but trust me if we are ever in the area again we will stay here again..Thanks to you all for making our stay very enjoyable you all are great people and do a great job!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Stafford, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We traveled down to this area to help my sister move into college. We got in late and just wanted a nice place to sleep. The room smelled horrible like mold/cigarette smoke. There was cigarette burn marks in the bed spread and the sheets had stains on them. After sitting down for a minute, my fiancé had to get up and kill random bugs crawling on wall. With a one year old daughter, I felt completely uncomfortable and refused to stay the night. We ended up leaving a getting a room at a neighbor hotel. We attempted to contact the manager of the hotel multiple times for a refund and we never got a call back. A couple days later hotels.com (who we booked through) contacted us and said they were having trouble getting in contact with the manager. I will NOT stay here ever!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This hotel was just okay- nothing impressive and I certainly expected more from a comfort inn. After travelling all day, we just wanted a bed to sleep in so we didn't bother to check much out. A month later, we get a charge on our credit card saying we took some items from the room. I can ASSURE you that I would not and have not EVER stolen anything. Anyway, it is their words versus mine- what was I supposed to do? Take a video of the room with how I left it? These people obviously are scamming people out of money without sending them a letter explaining the charge. CHECK YOUR STATEMENT- I bet there is something extra on it!

Room Tip: Here is your tip- don't stay here
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Location is the only nice thing I can say about this place because it's right off the interstate. Room was filthy. Pencil and pen marks on walls and blankets, hairs on multiple surfaces, and broken furniture to name just a few things. Unless you need your last 20 bucks for food or drugs I'd suggest spending a little more on a room at one of the hotels next door.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!