We traveled down to this area to help my sister move into college. We got in late and just wanted a nice place to sleep. The room smelled horrible like mold/cigarette smoke. There was cigarette burn marks in the bed spread and the sheets had stains on them. After sitting down for a minute, my fiancé had to get up and kill random bugs crawling on wall. With a one year old daughter, I felt completely uncomfortable and refused to stay the night. We ended up leaving a getting a room at a neighbor hotel. We attempted to contact the manager of the hotel multiple times for a refund and we never got a call back. A couple days later hotels.com (who we booked through) contacted us and said they were having trouble getting in contact with the manager. I will NOT stay here ever!!!
You have no recent hotel searches.