“PLACE OKAY FOR QUICK OVERNIGHTER” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4424 Cleburne Blvd, I-81 at SR 100, Dublin, VA 24084 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
“PLACE OKAY FOR QUICK OVERNIGHTER”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located just off 77 and well located beside a Shoney's and a Bojangles on the corner.
The price was reasonable and hotel is fairly clean.
The room was nice and had flat screen..fridge..microwave..etc.
They have smoking and non smoking. Our only complain is that the pool was under repair and the hallways on 2nd floor need to have the smoke odor removed.
Aside from that....it's okay for a quick one nighter to rest up

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were very happy to get a room with a king bed on the ground floor at the coupon book rate of only $47 plus tax! We had no complaints - it was clean and comfortable and nicely decorated. The lobby was decorated with class as well. Breakfast was good - two kinds of waffles, gravy and omelets, and the usual muffins, oatmeal, sweet rolls, juice, and two kinds of fresh fruit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Typical for this type of motel. Only negative is the peeling wall paper. It was clean and adequate with typical breakfast. I would stay here again. I used this motel as a base for exploring neighboring areas such as Radford, Dublin, Christiansburg, the New River, Claytor Lake State Park, Draper Mercantile.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Hampton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My last experience at Comfort Inn wqs not my favorite so I have not stayed in one in a few years. When we began to look for a room at this exit the Comfort Inn looked very welcoming.

It is an older motel but was very clean and only 2 floors. We had a smoker in our group so we stayed on the smoking floor. That was the only negative as the hall smelled like an ashtray but it was the smoking floor.

I loved the lobby, it had a raised floor area for the computer center and visiting with a fireplace and overlooked the pool.

The breakfast area was very nice and well maintained.

The room was a smaller but it had a refrigerater and microwave, easy chair and extra work space and a nice sized bathroom.

The view was of woods on the edge of the property and it was quiet as it sat at the end of a culdesac with a group of motels by I-81.

They also honored a hotel travel coupon with a friendly attitude. The neighboring Holiday Inn would not except the coupon saying they were almost full.

I am on the road a lot and will be building my Choice points with Comfort Inn.

Thank you to the great ladies at the front desk.
You made a former customer want to come back to Comfort Inn.

This will be my halfway stop from now on for my yearly trip that takes me by that exit.

A tip I have discovered, most of the older motels are just as nice and seem to be a little less and this one proved it to me.

• Stayed July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I haven't stayed at a Comfort Inn in years, but if this is now typical then their standards have gone way down. I always thought they were similar to Hampton Inns, but not this. The building is clearly old and everything has a slightly damp, fusty smell. The wooden furniture is mismatched, wallpaper peeling in the bathroom, uneven caulking, stains on the walls. It's fine if you just need a place to stay on the interstate, but that's about it. The lady working at the front desk was quite friendly, though.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My parents stayed here because bad weather knocked their power out. The drain in the bathroom didn't work and there were tiles missing from the bathroom floor. The entire room smelled terrible and the comforters were disgusting. They moved a chair and found women's underwear underneath. The manager offered no explanation, discount, or reimbursement for this. DO NOT stay here. Sleep in your car!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Mahala H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with our motel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Comfort Inn
Dublin Va
Buckner, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had no choice to stay at this hotel so I will try to be as fair as I can when writing this review. We stayed 2 nights because of our daughters graduation from VT. We booked 10 months out and this was the only hotel with rooms left. The hotel is very dated and worn out. There is no elevator to take to the second floor so be prepared to carry your suitcases up stairs. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We did have to wait for about 15 mins before out water was hot enough to take a shower. The air condition keep cutting off and not coming back on so we had to keep getting up and resetting it. Our main complaint is everything we took into the hotel has to be washed because it smells like a cheap hotel and smoke. If we could have changed hotels we would have. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!